Moeller's 12 oz. zinc phosphate spray primer is designed to resist rust on aluminum, steel and iron surfaces both above & below the water line.
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE WE ARE SORRY TO SAY. WE WILL POST A SUBSTITUTE AS SOON AS WE CAN. THANK YOU MUCH!
- Moeller 12 oz. yellow zinc phosphate primer
- Creates an even, bondable surface needed for color coat adhesion
- For steel and iron surfaces, especially welded joints, above or below the water line
- Contains a high percentage (95 percent) of zinc, for maximum resistance against solvents and abrasions
- Primer can be top-coated with 2 epoxies or left as is
- Replaces Moeller 025421
Note! We are unable ship this item air freight. It is Extremely Flammable!