Emergency Cut Off Switch Assembly With Lanyard
Engine cut-off switch kills engine ignition when lanyard is pulled
Sierra emergency cut-off switch and lanyard
4 prong terminal switch for either normally open or normally closed operation
Works with conventional or magneto ignitions
Fits panels up to 1/4 in. thick
Design keeps plunger down when lanyard is connected
Designed to keep out moisture
Replaces Sierra MP40970
- Coiled Lanyard
- Kills ignition when lanyard is pulled
- For use with conventional or magneto ignitions
- Unique design keeps plunger down when lanyard connected
- Seals out moisture
- Makes re-connection easier
- Panel thickness up to 1/4''
- 4 Terminals allow selection of normally open or normally closed circuit
In an emergency, a quick pull on the 3-foot coil lanyard stops the engine, preventing a runaway. All parts and complete instructions are included.
Please be SAFE!