Strainer Pro Indmar Angled Ends With Built In Flush Kit 1-1/4 Inch By Indmar
ANGELED BIB STYLE - For The Angled Connections
1-1/4" Indmar flushing strainer protects engine from debris and provides necessary flushing maintenance in one integrated product.
- Indmar Strainer Pro with built-in flush kit
- 1-1/4 in. inlet and outlet ports
- 3/4 in. garden hose inlet fitting
- Overall length is 9 1/2 in.
- Can be used on any inboard engine
- Protects engine from lake debris, vegetation and invasive aquatic species
- Provide simple and quick raw water cooling system engine flushing for extended engine life
- Original Indmar 49-9003
The Strainer Pro’s space saving design optimizes flow dynamics and since there is one integrated unit instead of two, there are fewer potential leak points. Indmar also added an integrated O-ring to improve sealing capabilities and the units straight axial flow design enables water to flow more freely straight through the strainer and reduces flow loss which provides more water to be utilized by the engines cooling system.
The two-in-one system give’s boat owners the ability to extend the life expectancy of their engine, cleans the entire raw water-cooling circuit and adds protection when operating in lakes with heavy vegetation.
- The first sea strainer with a built-in flush kit system
- Extends the life expectancy of inboard marine engines, cleans the entire raw water-cooling circuit, adds protection when operating in lakes with heavy vegetation and simplifies aquatic invasive species (AIS) flushing
- The Strainer Pro works with and can be installed easily on any inboard marine engine
- 1-1/4" Hose Barbs
- Overall unit is 9.5" long