Left Hand "Standard" Engine Rotation 2 Bolt
New style permanent magnet starter replaces old plunger style.
- Fits most PCM and Indmar Fords in Mastercraft, a few in late 70's were right hand
- Fits Supra, Moomba, 1989 & up Nautique with 1.23 transmissions
- Fits Centurion, Supreme, Shamrock and others
Includes wire kit needed to replace old style starters
- New Arco 70200 inboard 12 volt marine starter
- Starter fits many Ford 302 and 351 CID marine engines
- Permanent magnet gear reduction starter
- Kit includes wiring harness to replace conventional full size starter
- Replaces Arco 70100, 70110
- Replaces Pleasurecraft RK122014
- Replaces Mercruiser 50-69865A1
- Replaces OMC/BRP 980803
- Replaces Volvo Penta 841066
The new style permanent magnet starters are smaller and more powerful than the old plunger type.
This is a left hand engine rotation starter: Note: Engine rotation is viewed from the flywheel/rear of the engine.