Single Lever Dual Action Side Mount Engine Control with Trim UFLEX USA B184
Single lever control operates both the throttle and shift simultaneously. Integrated thumb switch allows single-handed trim operation. Single Lever Side Mount Control with Trim Single lever/dual action control to operate...
Single lever control operates both the throttle and shift simultaneously. Integrated thumb switch allows single-handed trim operation.
- Single Lever Side Mount Control with Trim
- Single lever/dual action control to operate both throttle and shift
- Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants
- Trim switch located in the handle of control
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
- Lever assembly is made of painted marine grade aluminum
- Provided with a brake tension release system adjustable from the outside
- Pull out handle disengages shift for warm up
- Neutral safety switch UFX12 prevents in-gear starting
- All models are provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
- For use with current OMC, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda and Volvo style cables
- Not for use with Uflex C4, C36, and MACH36 cables