1" Fits PCM Ford 351, 302, ALL YEARS!
Fitting barbs are sold separately - See links below
Be sure to get your hose barbs for the inlets, necessary for installation below:
Sherwood Sea Water Strainers are designed to deliver full flow of liquid while providing effective filtration of foreign matter in your supply line!
Cleaning is accomplished easily without removing strainer from lines.
Simply unscrew lower bowl from cap and lift out screen.
Flush sediment from mesh with water and replace screen by first fitting to flange cap.
Align gasket to assure proper seal before tightening bowl.
Replace gasket if it is cut or showing excessive wear.
Turning bowl hand tight provides sufficient seal against cap.
Clean strainers regularly for best system performance.
- 3" In diameter
- 5" From Left to Right (body where hose barb fittings thread in)
- 7" Tall From Top to Bottom
- 20 mesh raw water intake strainer offers full flow filtering to protect engines, generators, air conditioners, & other pumps from debris.
- 1 in. NPT female inlet and outlet ports
- Nylon strainer housing
- Non-cororrisive construction with 20 mesh stainless steel screen
- Clear polyamide bowl allows visual inspection
- Bowl screws off to provide quick access for cleaning
- Lightweight and economical compared to bronze strainers
- 5 in. wide x 7 in. tall
- Replaces Sherwood 13193CP & 18005CP