RENEW KIT 4160 HOLLEY 351 - 350 - 5.8 - 5.7
Base Gasket Not Included (Part # RM0054B)
Also, this kit does Not include the secondary diaphram Part # HOL135-4
Note: The secondary diaphram is normally not needed for rebuild.
Includes power valve. Click on picture for more details.
Check your bowl screws (4 primary, 4 secondary) if they have Phillips heads, you need to replace them with Parts- R009142 and R009143 - Sold Each
- Carburetor Kit
- Holley carburetor repair kit
- Original Crusader
- Replaces OMC/Johnson/Evinrude 985052
- OEM - RN0120-1HOLLEY CARBURETOR REBUILD KITS.
- Each kit contains all parts and gaskets necessary to restore like new performance to your marine carburetor EXCEPT the spacer gasket located under the carburetor.
- Be sure to order RM0054B, spacer gasket also.
- Detailed instructions are also included to guide you through the rebuilding process. Simply provide the list number located on the carburetor’s air horn, as shown, for proper identification.
- This kit is for list numbers: 7163, 9392, 50419, 50463, 80265, 50469, 50469-1, 80456, 80319-1, 75009-1, 75009-2 and 75009-3, 75009-4, 80319-1 thru 4
The metal tag on the older OEM carbs is a Ford Number and not as specific as the list number. 2 common numbers for this kit are EOJL9510CA, DRJL9510G.