INDMAR Oxygen (o2) Sensor ALL Years OEM 59-6100
59-6100 is the new Indmar Part for the old 55-6162
Indmar four wire 02 exhaust sensor.
It was used on ETXCAT catalyst exhaust manifolds in both the Pre-Catalyst and Post-Catalyst locations
Note: When used on the Ford Raptor 6.2L engines, it is used as the post catalyst sensor only!
Note: You will need 2 of these sensors; Each manifold has two of these O2 Sensors!
- 4-wire Sensor
- Installed on ETXCAT Exhaust Manifolds
- Same Sensor used on pre and post catalyst locations
- On Ford 6.2L engines, this sensor is used as a Post-Catalyst sensor only.
- The 5-wire sensor was used on pre-catalyst
- Re-installing torque specifications = 34 foot pounds
- Make sure to use anti-seize on threads for re installation