Pela 2000 2.5 Liter Marine Oil Change Pump
This Pela 2000 Marine Oil Change Pump can be pumped 5 to 10 times in a row to create a powerful vacuum. It is ideal for small 4-stroke outboard engines up to 50 HP, sailboats with small diesel engines (9 HP to 18 HP), and PWC's with 4-stroke engines. With a capacity of 2.5 liters, this marine oil change pump is a top choice among many.
- Pump 5 To 10 Times In A Row To Create A Powerful Vacuum
- Capacity Of 2.5 Liters (2.64 Qts)
- Ideal For Small 4-Stroke Outboard Engines Up To 50 HP
- Ideal For Sailboats With Small Diesel Engines (9 HP To 18 HP)
- Ideal For PWC'S With 4-Stroke Engines
- Height: 17.5" (Assembled)
- Diameter of Container: 7"
- Tube: Probe 3/16" OD, Length 43"
- Clear Section: 3/8" OD, Length 39"
How to Use Pela 2000 2.5 Liter Marine Oil Change Pump
- Warm up the oil by running the engine. This will allow the contaminates to mix and suspend in the oil.
- Remove the dipstick. Note: If the dipstick can't be held comfortably in your hands, then the oil is too hot! Wait a bit!
- Insert the extractor tube into the dipstick pipe until it reaches the bottom of the oil pan.
- Firmly place the tube cap onto the pan. Firmly place the tube cap onto the container.
- Attach the pump to the top of the container.
- 3. Pump 10 to 20 times in a row to create the vacuum (5-10 times for PELA 2000). Always use 2 hands.
- The unit will automatically extract the oil. Continuous pumping is not required.
- To stop extraction at any time, pull the tube out of the fluid.
- After all the oil has been extracted, remove the tube cap from the container with a twisting motion. Remove the pump. Empty gently into a container. Bring the used oil to a recycling depot.
Note: No special cleaning is required on the unit. Just empty as much oil as possible.
Note: Not for use with gasoline or other flammables.