Replacement impeller for OMC electric shift & Stringer model stern drives.
- Sierra OMC impeller
- For OMC electric shift and stringer model stern drives
- Impeller only - does not include gasket or o-ring
- Used on OMC 120 hp OMC stern drives from 1965-67 and 1968-84
- Used on OMC 140 hp OMC stern drives from 1973-84
- Used on OMC 150 hp OMC stern drives from 1964-66
- Used on OMC 155 hp OMC stern drives from 1967-72
- Used on OMC 165 hp OMC stern drives from 1972-76
- Used on OMC 170 hp stern drives from 1974
- Replaces OMC/Johnson/Evinrude 379475, 777130
- Replaces Mallory 9-45281
The heart of the Cooling System is the Flexible Impeller located in the sea water pump. A spare should be kept on board at all times for quick service in the event of overheating. Badly bent blades and/or missing blades indicates time for replacement.
Remember that PCM Ford Pumps can be inverted and could cause you to overheat the engine! Be sure to mark the pump before removing your old impeller.