USCG Type A1-15 fuel hose is primarily used for fuel feed lines of outboard, inboard, and I/O boats. Features an outer layer to prevent permeation and resist UV/weather. 1/2 in. inside diameter. Price is per foot.
Sold per foot - Price is per foot
Note - Quantity is total length ordered in one piece.
- 1/2 in. ID low permeation marine fuel hose
- 13/16 in. outside diameter
- Designed for fuel feed applications
- For use with gasoline up to 85% ethanol blended fuels, diesel, and bio-diesel blends
- Complies with EPA and CARB very low permeation requirements
- Meets USCG Type A1-15 Requirements for pleasure boats
- SAE J1527
- ISO 7840 Type A1
- NMMA/CE type accepted standards
- Plastic barrier veneer with NBR outer layer tube to limit permeation
- Polyester reinforced
- Weather/UV resistant outer layer