Fuel Filter Kit FCC With All O-Rings For FCC On All PCM Ford & GM Original PCM RP080026
Fuel filter kit for Crusader marine engines with fuel control cell fuel systems. Crusader fuel control cell RP080026 fuel filter element Fits Crusader MP 5.0, MP 5.7, MP 6.0, and...
Fuel filter kit for Crusader marine engines with fuel control cell fuel systems.
- Crusader fuel control cell RP080026 fuel filter element
- Fits Crusader MP 5.0, MP 5.7, MP 6.0, and MP 8.1 marine engines with fuel control cell fuel systems
- Filter inserts inside the FCC assembly
- ALL PCM FORD & GM
- 2-micron filter kit includes
- (1) R080026 Filter
- (1) R047214 O-Ring - old style spin on canister o-ring
- (2) R014241 O-Rings - new style 2004 and up band clamp canister o-rings
- Original Crusader
For all PCM EFI engines beginning mid year 1996 patented FCC (Fuel Control Cell), eliminates vapor lock.
Removal: Pre-05 Spin on Canisters
- Use 2 oil filter wrenches. One at the top and one in the middle of the FCC
- With heavy pressure on both, hold until it starts to move
- Then disconnect the lead wire coming off the FCC, about 4 to 6 inches from FCC. This is the power supply to the fuel pump
- Now replace with new filter & simply spin on the canister
- Be sure to check for leaks.
- Note that the new style with clamp, estimated year around 2005, uses 2 o-rings
- The older, spin on style, uses 1 o-ring
- Be sure to change this filter out every year!