Fuel Filter Kit FCC With All O-Rings For FCC On All PCM Ford & GM Original PCM RP080026
Fuel filter kit for Crusader marine engines with fuel control cell fuel systems.
- Crusader fuel control cell RP080026 fuel filter element
- Fits Crusader MP 5.0, MP 5.7, MP 6.0, and MP 8.1 marine engines with fuel control cell fuel systems
- Filter inserts inside the FCC assembly
- ALL PCM FORD & GM
- 2-micron filter kit includes
- (1) R080026 Filter
- (1) R047214 O-Ring - old style spin on canister o-ring
- (2) R014241 O-Rings - new style 2004 and up band clamp canister o-rings
- Original Crusader
For all PCM EFI engines beginning mid year 1996 patented FCC (Fuel Control Cell), eliminates vapor lock.
Removal: Pre-05 Spin on Canisters
- Use 2 oil filter wrenches. One at the top and one in the middle of the FCC
- With heavy pressure on both, hold until it starts to move
- Then disconnect the lead wire coming off the FCC, about 4 to 6 inches from FCC. This is the power supply to the fuel pump
- Now replace with new filter & simply spin on the canister
- Be sure to check for leaks.
- Note that the new style with clamp, estimated year around 2005, uses 2 o-rings
- The older, spin on style, uses 1 o-ring
- Be sure to change this filter out every year!