1-1/4" FLUSHPRO™ VALVE MARINE ENGINE FLUSHING & WINTERIZING SYSTEM
GM Engines, PCM, Indmar & Mercruiser
Indmar Ford Engines, 87 up Mastercraft
Flush your boat engine safely and easily.
If you are going to suck anti freeze from a bucket by using a piece of garden hose you must tape off the water inlet on the bottom of the boat in order to have an air tight suction.
Transparent body allows visual inspection of water flow. Durable check valve system activated by water pressure from a garden hose & automatically shuts off hull intake when water pressure is applied..
HOW IT WORKS Flush Pro permanently installs in-line with the hose leading to your boat’s impeller pump. When you want to flush your boat, simply remove the Flush Pro cap, attach a garden hose, turn on the water and start the engine. Flush Pro automatically responds to the water pressure from the hose. The double valve system closes the hull intake and allows the hose water to circulate. When you’re finished, remove the hose and replace the cap. It’s that easy! And don’t worry, Flush Pro also closes automatically when the garden hose is removed to prevent water from entering your boat if you forget to replace the cap!
Durable check valve system activated by water pressure from a garden hose. Check valve automatically shuts off hull intake when water pressure is applied.Check valve prevents water from entering boat even if you forget to replace Flush Pro cap after flushing.Tune up and change oil easily at your convenience.
Winterize your boat with adapter by running antifreeze from a bucket into the Flush Pro system. Available for standard 1 inch or 1 1/4 inch hose sizes.
1-1/4" inlet/outlet hose barbs, 8" total length tip to tip.
- Perko Flush Pro Engine Flushing Valve Kit and Winterizing valve
- Makes flushing your boat's engine as easy as connecting a garden hose
- 1 1/4 in. hose barbs on both ends of valve - for use with 1 1/4 in. ID water hose
- Install between your inboard boat's engine and the engine intake water line
- Threaded port allows for garden hose connection to flush engine after use
- Simplifies winterizing by allowing an easy access point to flush antifreeze through the cooling system of the engine
- Designed to work while boat is either in or out of the water
- See-thru polymer valve body allows for visual confirmation of water flow
- Check valve automatically prevents incoming water flow from the thru hull when intake line when water pressure is present at the garden hose connection
- Stainless steel check valve spring
- Replaces Perko 0456-DP7