Pertronix "Ignitor II" Electronic Ignition Conversion Kit 91582
1987 and up Prestolite screw down cap distributors - 2 screws only with no clips
Kit uses stock cap and rotor (not included)
- Not for Prestolite distributors with the original equipment conversion kits
- Note: These kits have a purple and black wire from the module with a trigger wheel pick up.
- If you have OEM ECM, Use Item# PNX-91589
- Fits inside the distributor for a stock look
- Kit includes module and new rotor
- For the Prestolite Screw Down cap distributor 1987 & Up
Pertronix recommends using the "Flame Thrower II" Coil; Item# 45011 with this kit & Eliminates the need of external resistance.
- High-rpm performance is improved when used with the PerTronix Flame-Thrower II super low- resistance (0.6 ohms) 45,000 V coil
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire rpm range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance
- Develops, on average, two times more available plug voltage
- Peak current level is reached just prior to spark for maximum energy without heat build-up, increasing coil and module life
- Never change points again!!
- Adjusts spark timing at higher rpm to compensate for the inherent electronic delay
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting
- Built-in reverse polarity and over current protection shuts down the system, preventing component damage
- Cannot be used with solid core spark plug wires—suppression-style or spiral-wound spark plug wires must be used
- California EO Approved
Carb E0 Number: D-57-22
To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB E0 Number D-57-22