Universal 3300/33C Control Cable - 18 Foot
- 18 ft. Universal Control Cable
- Can use existing connection components
- Stainless steel and brass fittings
- Cable has a 10-32 threaded terminal and a clamp type fitting at each end
- Black HDPE outer casing for durability and best resistance to UV and cables
- 3 in. nominal travel
- 4 in. minimum bend radius
- Heavy jacket and the tfXtreme splined coated core element
- Replaces Morse Controls 33C-03-18
- Replaces Seastar CC63318, 301947-03-216.0
- Replaces Teleflex CCX63318
ARE YOU LOOKING for the right length of cable for you? Look on the cable itself, about 12 to 24" from the rack and you should find the cable part number is stamped with white letters on the sheathing. The last two digits of the part number are the length of the cable.
Here is an example - SSC13421 = 21' Ft Cable
If you are not able to find the manufactures number, simply remove and measure your existing cable. Measure the plastic cable jacket in Inches and add 30” to that number you just measured, and round up to the next foot. The end result will be your cable length to order.
Your performance boat’s steering cable is not the place to cut corners.! When you are operating at full speed and making sharp turns, youneed steering you can depend on.