Control Cable 15 Feet Mach Zero 3300-33C High Efficiency Control Cable UFLEX MACHZEROX14
10-32 thread universal control cables are designed to work with many OEM & aftermarket marine engine controls.
- 15 Foot Mach Zero Engine Control Cable
- Universal style control cable for most shift and throttle applications
- For inboards, outboards, and I/Os
- Ideal for high performance applications
- Ideal for long cable runs and complex routings
- 10-32 threads on both ends of cable
- 3.4 in. stroke
- Blue color jacket
- Direct replacement cable for Teleflex TFXTREME CC223 and Morse 33C Supreme 301947-003 control cables
- For Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Nissan and Tohatsu outboard applications
- To adapt C0 cables for use with Mercury and Mercruiser engines, use UFK56
- To adapt C0 cables for use with Johnson and Evinrude engines, use K57 adapter kit
- Replaces Uflex C0X15, MC0X15
ARE YOU LOOKING for the right length of cable for you? Look on the cable itself, about 12 to 24" from the rack and you should find the cable part number is stamped with white letters on the sheathing. The last two digits of the part number are the length of the cable.
Here is an example - SSC13421 = 21' Ft Cable
If you are not able to find the manufactures number, simply remove and measure your existing cable. Measure the plastic cable jacket in Inches and add 30” to that number you just measured, and round up to the next foot. The end result will be your cable length to order.
Your performance boat’s steering cable is not the place to cut corners.! When you are operating at full speed and making sharp turns, youneed steering you can depend on.