- Requires 2 Each - One per side of engine
- BOLT ASSEMBLY FOR KNOCK SENSOR
- Replaces Indmar S397009
Improved Replacement Socket & Stud for 2006 and newer Indmar engine knock sensors.
Newer version socket is two pieces where socket stays mounted inside the engine block and post comes out with sensor.
- Stud & Socket Only
- Not Used on LCR, LTR other Indmar Low Cost motors
- This Socket and post replaced the one piece post & nut.
- Socket is threaded all the way through, allowing water to drain from the block once the post is removed.
- It is still recommend to remove the socket to make sure all the water drains out.
- NOTE! Be SURE to never install anything in between the block and the knock sensor other than what is stock
- It is crucial for the engines ignition system that the knock sensor has a proper connection to the engine block