This switch and relay completely separates the batteries for independent use or will allow you to combine them for emergency starting! Great addition and good insurance on the water!
Simplifies switching, isolates engine and house circuits.
120 Amp SI Automatic charging relay. Automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries during engine cranking and when not starting
This Add-A-Battery 120 amp Kit includes an ignition protected dual circuit Blue Seas e-Series battery switch and a 12/24v Automatic Charging Relay (ACR) rated for use with alternators up to 120 amperes.
These components simplify switching and automate charging, so that all you have to do is turn the battery switch ON when you arrive and OFF when you leave.
Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch simplifies switching
- Isolates engine and house circuits
- Combines batteries for emergency starting
- Make-before-break contact design allows switching without power interruption
- Ignition protected „ safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
ACR Automatic Charging Relay
- Automatically combines batteries during charging
- Isolates batteries during engine cranking and when not charging
- Shares the charge between two batteries more efficiently than a battery isolator
- Allows efficient dual battery charging without needing regulator adjustment or rewiring
With the Add-A-Battery Kit boaters can increase their boat's safety by setting up a dual battery system that is easy to install and simple to use. Dual batteries reduces the possibility of having a dead battery when you really need to start your engine.
Check out the YouTube Video From Blue Sea Systems to see how it works!