Ballast Puppy Pump - 9 GPM 12 Volt Wakeboard And Ski Boat Ballast Pump With Switch Jabsco-18220-1127
Run dry ballast pump is designed to quickly fill or drain wakeboard liquid ballast tanks.
- Jabsco designed this pump specifically for MasterCraft Boat Company to meet the high-flow, continuously rated, demands that their wakesurfing, wakeboarding, and ski boats require ballast pumping.
- 12 volt DC operation
- 9 gallon per minute flow rate @ 5 ft. of total head
- Provides approximately 80 pounds of water ballast per minute
- Pump includes run-dry protection feature
- Self-priming up to 3 feet
- Reversible to pump water into and out of ballast tanks
- Includes rocker style reversing switch
- All bronze pump head for long life expectancy
- Ports designed with 1 in. hose barbs for 1 in. inside diameter hose and with 1/2 in. NPT female ports for 1/2 in. NPT male fittings
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection)
- 12 amp draw
- 20 amp fuse size
- 7 1/8 in. length x 4 3/4 in. width x 3 5/8 in. height
- 6 lbs.
- Replaces Jabsco 18220-1123
Self-priming pump delivers almost 80lbs of water per minute and is reversible to both fill and empty ballast tanks.
The Run-Dry protection shuts off pump before impeller is damaged.
Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 for ignition protection.
Ports: 1/2" NPT internal thread and 1" external hose barb.
Note: This is not a plug-in-play system. Instructions included.
NOT TO BE USED IN POTABLE WATER SYSTEMS.