GM Alternator 55 Amp 12 volt with yellow lead
Replaces the old 51 Amp Style Alternator with a 1/2" pulley!
- Replaces 51 Amp Up To 2001 Pleasurcraft Marine 350 & 454
- Replaces Indmar 75-5024 & 75-5011
- Replaces PCM - Crusader RA097006A
- Replaces Motorola Type Alternators
- 2" Mounting Foot
- Includes 1/2" Wide Belt Pulley - RA097006A
- Note:The RA097006 has the 3/8" Belt Pulley - This one is for 1/2"
- Internal regulator negative ground
- Single v-groove pulley included
- PCM & Indmar Replacement
Includes 1/2" Wide Belt Pulley
- Older Inboard Engines with external regulators are no longer used!
- When failure occurs, the cost of replacing the original equipment is higher than upgrading to the new 55 amp, internal style regulator.
- This replacement is preferred for pricing and reliability purposes.
- This alternator is for V-Belt pulleys