Rule 3" Blower 12 Volt
Efficient high-volume air flow. Quiet operation. Low amp draw.
Slip-on inlet & outlet ducting connections. Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection.
Rule's 12 volt DC in-line blowers are extremely popular for bilge, engine compartment, & head ventilation.
Corrosion-resistant motor housing.
ABYC-H2 , ISO 9097, IMCI (CE), NMMA type accepted.
USCG 193.410 Compliant, ignition protected. 12-Volt.
Nickle plated motor housing.
USCG 183.410 compliant, ignition protected
12 volts, 2.9 amps
5 - 1/4" L X 3 - 3/16" H
- Rule in-line ventilation blower
- For use with 3 in. ducting
- Provides ventilation for bilges, engine compartments, galleys and heads
- 135 cfm open flow rate
- Nickel-plated motor housing for corrosion resistance
- Front and rear shaft seals keeps moisture out of motor
- 12 volt DC operation
- 2.9 amp draw @ 12 volts DC
- 4 amp fuse size
- USCG 183.410 compliant – ignition protected
- NMMA type accepted
- CE certified
- 5 in. length x 3 in. width x 3 3/16 in. height
- Replaces Jabsco 30460-0012
|Rule Rule Series II Turbo In-Line Blowers.pdf|