Control Cable 10 Feet Mach Zero 3300-33C High Efficiency Control Cable - 10 Feet UFLEX MACHZEROX10
10-32 thread universal control cables are designed to work with many OEM & aftermarket marine engine controls.
- 10 Foot Mach Zero Engine Control Cable
- Universal style control cable for most shift and throttle applications
- For inboards, outboards, and I/Os
- Ideal for high performance applications
- Ideal for long cable runs and complex routings
- 10-32 threads on both ends of cable
- 3.4 in. stroke
- Blue color jacket
- Direct replacement cable for Teleflex TFXTREME CC223 and Morse 33C Supreme 301947-003 control cables
- For Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Nissan and Tohatsu outboard applications
- To adapt C0 cables for use with Mercury and Mercruiser engines, use UFK56
- To adapt C0 cables for use with Johnson and Evinrude engines, use K57 adapter kit
- Replaces Uflex C0X10, MC0X10
Replace your loose Teleflex rack and pinion cable with the best steering cable available. The TFXTREME premium cables have a heavy jacket and a splined, coated core element for smooth steering with minimal lost motion (4" min. bend radius). It has black HDPE outer casing for durability and the best resistance to UV and chemicals. The cables meet and exceed all applicable industry standards.
ARE YOU LOOKING for the right length of cable for you? Look on the cable itself, about 12 to 24" from the rack and you should find the cable part number is stamped with white letters on the sheathing. The last two digits of the part number are the length of the cable.
Here is an example - SSC13421 = 21' Ft Cable
If you are not able to find the manufactures number, simply remove and measure your existing cable. Measure the plastic cable jacket in Inches and add 30” to that number you just measured, and round up to the next foot. The end result will be your cable length to order.
Your performance boat’s steering cable is not the place to cut corners.! When you are operating at full speed and making sharp turns, youneed steering you can depend on.
Replace your Teleflex rack and pinion cable with the best available. A Teleflex TFXtreme Rack and Pinion Steering Cable from will provide the quality you want for safe and fun operating.
TFXTREME premium cables have a heavy jacket and a splined, coated core element for maximum smoothness with minimal lost motion (4" min. bend radius).