Winch Trailer Winch 1,800 lbs. Capacity Single Speed Winch FULTON 142305
Fulton trailer winch with 10 in. handle features industry leading ZMAX 600 clear zinc finish, resisting corrosion in even the toughest saltwater environments.
- Fulton single speed trailer winch
- 20 ft. strap & hook included
- 1,800 lbs. capacity
- Minimum winch capacity should equal maximum weight of the boat divided by 2 (including motor, fuel, gear)
- Solid drum gear construction provides smooth cranking and is durable for long life
- 5.1:1 gear ratio
- 62:1 maximum mechanical advantage
- 10 in. handle length
- Two-way ratchet with neutral pawl
- 7/16 in. x 20 ft. maximum rope capacity
- 2 in. x 20 ft. maximum strap capacity
- 3/8 in. x 2 3/4 in. grade 5 recommended strap bolt
- Z-max 600 finish for additional protection in salt water environments
- 5 year limited warranty
- Replaces Fulton T1801Z0101
Designed to meet your toughest pulling demands. Winches feature efficient gear ratios, full-length drum bearings, oil-impregnated shaft bushing and a "comfort grip" handle for ease of cranking. All gears are high-carbon steel for superb strength and long-term durability. Stamped carbon steel frames provide rigidity for gear alignment and longer cycle life. Zinc finishes provide excellent corrosion resistance in all environments. All models are designed for use with rope or strap.
Capacity - 20' x 7/16" Rope, 20' x 2" Strap
Hub - 7/8"
Gear Ratio - 5.1:1
Ratchet - 2 Way