Taco Marine 1-5/8" X 3/4" x 70' Flexible WHITE Rub Rail KIT With CHROME Insert
This Taco Marine vinyl insert hides rub rail fasteners for a clean look. The vinyl inserts are a secure solution to provide cushion while hiding fasteners. Continuous coils or reels for one piece installation without seams.
Soft PVC insert provides cushion effect to absorb impact
- Five year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
TACO Marine understands the harsh marine conditions and impact that rub rail must endure to prevent hull damage. For this reason, TACO uses the highest-grade vinyl compounds that incorporate prime virgin resins, U.V. inhibitors, plasticizers, fungicides, impact modifiers and other additives that assure outstanding weatherability and performance. Parts exposed to accelerated weather pass 2500kj in a Xenon arc weatherometer and 500 hours of QUV testing.
- Soft Durometer rub rail provides cushion effect to absorb impact
- Continuous coils for seamless, one-piece installation
- Tight radius bends require minimal heat
- Easy to carry retail box
- UPS compliant packaging
- Height: 1 5/8"
- Width: 3/4"
- Length: 70'
- Tight-radius bending can be made with minimal heating
- Easy handling making these rub rails a good choice for do-it-yourself boaters
Kit includes the following:
- White Vinyl Rub Rail | 70'
- Silver Vinyl Rail Insert | 70'
- (150) #10 Screws
- Part Manufacturer: Taco Metals
- Part Number: V11-9811WCM70-2
- UPC: 630838080785
- Material: Vinyl / Vinyl
- Color: White / Silver
- Overall Dimensions: 1 5/8" x 3/4" x 70' L