Fuel Injected Engines with Delco distributors 5.7 & 454 from 1994 through 2005
Used on most GM engines with a Delco Distributor 1994 & up
Mounting bracket may be slightly different than OEM because there were 4 different brackets used, however, the coil should be the same.
The bracket pictured is the actual one that comes with this coil.
- High energy ignition coil for GM 4 cylinder, V6, and V8 engines with Delco EST ignition systems
- Original Crusader
- Replaces Crusader 38066, 38079, 7243200
- Replaces Mercury/Mercruiser 898253T27
- Replaces Marine Power 481503
- Replaces OMC/Johnson/Evinrude 3854002
- Replaces Volvo Penta 3854002